Realtime Support Data Recovery Offers Hard Disk Data Recovery Services For All!The hard disk is the primary storage device of the computer. It is home to the operating system installed on it which runs the computer smoothly and efficiently. Any data that you provide goes straight into the storage of the hard disk. With time, the hard disk has diversified and is available in larger capacities. It can also be used as an external attachment just like a USB drive. With this immense branching out of the hard disk, it is now exposed to even more threats. These threats lead to malfunctions with the hard disk which often results in mislay of data. If you have experienced a similar circumstance and Innumerable attempts at troubleshooting have failed, then Realtime Support Data Recovery is just the right place to look. We provide hard disk data recovery for all major makes and models of hard disks. Our hard drive data recovery services include Windows, DOS, MAC, Novell, UNIX, Linux and more. The hard disk is exposed to an array of threats which can physical or nonphysical. The physical threats include mechanical failure resulting in licking noise, electrical failure, misaligned and damaged heads, burnt chips on the logic board and accidental physical damage due to a fall or contact with water. The non physical damage includes corrupted files, deleted files, formatted drives and minor or major virus attacks. Although they sound extremely severe, Realtime Support Data Recovery has a great amount of experience dealing with all these issues and assures your successful disk data recovery.
Reasons for physical damage to the hard drive
- Mechanical failure, clicking noise
- Electrical failure
- Misalignment of Read/Write Heads
- Damaged Read/Write Heads
- Hard drives not being recognized by the BIOS.
- Drives with burned chips on the logic board
- Drives with physical damage, such as being dropped, flooded etc.
- Drive Platters with excessive bad sectors
Reasons for non-physical (logical) damage to the hard drive
- Corrupted Partition Tables
- Corrupted File Allocation Tables (FAT)
- Corrupted Master File Tables (MFT)
- Deleted Files
- Formatted Drives
- Virus Attacks However sudden a hard disk crash may be, there are always some signs to look out for to prevent loss of important data. Irregular noises coming from the hard drive, increased noise signals, non detection by computer are the starting points for such problems and an immediate backup for files must be made. Nonetheless, if you find yourself facing any problem, hard disk data retrieval has been made easy by Realtime Support Data Recovery. We use highly advanced technology and equipments to ensure safe recovery of data. If you need further assistance or have any questions, Call Us 24/7 Toll Free at: (877) 215-1719. We will provide you with the best possible assistance. Get FREE Data Recovery Diagnosis for your hard drive now!