Symptoms and Tips
Failing Hard Drive Symptoms
If your hard drive is making unusual noises (clicking, grinding or metal scraping), turn it off immediately! This symptom typically indicates a head crash that can destroy your data. Hard drives spin with extreme speed – from 7,200 to 15,000 revolutions per minute – therefore extensive damage can occur in a short period of time.
- Computer won’t boot
- Inaccessible drives and partitions
- Applications are unable to run or load data
- Corrupted or missing data
- Hard disk component failure
- Programs crash all the time
- On startup says “Operating System Not Found”
- On startup says “Invalid System Disk”
- Blue Screen on startup & while working
- Boots to desktop, fails to show icons
Recovery TipsWhile most disk utilities provide excellent preventative maintenance by fixing minor problems, they can render data unrecoverable in the event of extreme corruption. Follow these tips to help ensure your drive and data safety. Always Save an “Undo” File
- Save an “undo” file, a record of the changes the utility has made to your drive, in the event it does not correct your problem. By having this file along with your drive, you help ensure recovery of your data.
- Do NOT use a utility program if it does not allow you to save an “undo” file of the repairs it makes.
- If your drive sounds or acts erratically in any way, DO NOT USE UTILITY SOFTWARE.
- Damaging sounds include clicking, buzzing or scraping.
- Back up your data immediately (if you are already booted up).
- Shut down the computer to avoid further damage to the drive and its data.
What should you do when the hard drive actually crashes?
Hard drive repair and data recovery is easiest when you promptly get your hard drive doctored by a quality data recovery service company.
What does hard drive repair/clean room mean?
Hard drive repair generally implies replacing parts in your failing or crashed hard drive in order to extract your valuable data. Once we repair your hard drive and extract the data we recommend that you do not reuse the repair hard drive, it wil never be a reliable drive. After we perform a successful recovery your data will be provided back to you on a new hard drive that you provide or purchase from us. If you have minimal data you will have the option of having your data provided back to you on DVDs.
Why Realtime Support Data Recovery for hard drive repair:
All work is done by our expert data recovery engineers, one of whom will be assigned to work with you personally every step of the way through the data recovery process. Our fast, friendly service, strict confidentiality policies, If We Can’t Recover Your Data… You Don’t Pay! guarantee, and expert data recovery service have set industry standards.
Is Realtime Support Data Recovery the right place for may hard drive repair? Realtime Support Data Recovery specializes high-level hdd (hard drive) data recovery. We perform data recovery on crashed or failing hard drives, including RAID systems, Macintosh, notebook hard drives, desktops, servers, iPods, memory cards, zip drives and USB flash/thumb drives. We will match or beat any price!
Data Recovery Company – For over 18 years Realtime Support Data Recovery has helped thousands of businesses and individuals retrieve and restore their data, We average over a 90% success rate. We restore data where other IT professionals or leading data recovery companies have failed or turned down the job. Our services are nationwide, 24/7.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, Call Us 24/7 Toll Free at: (877) 215-1719.
We will provide you with the best possible assistance. Get FREE Data Recovery Diagnosis for your hard drive now!