Realtime Support Data Recovery are able to recover data from all types of Linux systems, from the large established brands down to home made versions, from high end servers to laptops.
Linux has different file systems including Reiserfs, ext2 and ext3. Specialized skills are needed for Linux data recovery. The EXT file system is very different from NTFS or FAT file systems. At Realtime Support Data Recovery, we have trained engineers with Linux as their major expertise who know how to extract data from the various Operating Systems based on the Linux Kernel.
Our engineers use a unique scanning method, which automatically recognizes lost partitions, volumes, files and folders on Linux Operating System. They also possess the expertise to provide Linux data recovery from IDE/EIDE/ATA & SCSI hard drive media.
Our Key Linux Recovery Features:
- We provide Linux partition recovery from a deleted logical partition
- Provide data recovery from missing files and folders
- Provides recovery of deleted file(s) for Ext2 File system
- Provide volume recovery on Linux systems with damaged Super Block or Inode List.
- Ability to scan the disk to find previously existing partitions and restore the file(s), allowing Linux Partition Data Recovery
- Provide File recovery from IDE/EIDE/ATA & SCSI hard drive media
In most cases, Realtime Support Data Recovery can recover data from homemade versions of Linux, or practically anything running the Linux kernel, if you are running your own version or a lesser known version and are having problems please call for advice or you can contact us to avail our Free Linux Data Recovery Evaluation report.
Don’t forget that Linux systems are (like their Windows and Mac counterparts) based around hard disks and as such will be prone to all the usual types of hard disk failure.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, Call Us 24/7 Toll Free at: (877) 247-6777
We will provide you with the best possible assistance. Get FREE Data Recovery Diagnosis for your Linux system now!