Carbonite | Online Backup for Mac and PC
Automatic cloud backup for all your irreplaceable digital files, documents, emails and photos. From critical work files to family photos, Carbonite Personal online backup protects your most important digital assets, automatically and continuously. Just install it on your home or home-office computer and our software will take it from there.
Now everyone can survive a computer disaster. Over 15,123 hard drives crash every day. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Protect your files with Carbonite online backup. With three unlimited plans to choose from, you can be sure Carbonite has a plan that will meet your backup needs. If you have any questions or need help installing and setting up Carbonite, call a Realtime Support Data Recovery specialist today.
Carbonite is an online backup service available to both Windows and Mac users that provides unlimited backup space to consumers and small businesses.
Since its launch in 2006, Carbonite has backed up more than 25 billion files and has restored more than 2 billion lost files for its customers.
Recognize A Very Real Danger.
The statistics are staggering: every year 43% of computer users lose irreplaceable files. Dangers lurk around every corner – hard drive crashes, theft, power surges, natural disasters, or accidentally deleting your own files. You need to be aware that losing your most valuable files is a very real possibility. You need to take proper precautions. Protect yourself with Carbonite today!
You Can Survive A Computer Disaster?
- Completely automatic — you’ll never lift a finger
- Unlimited space for all your files
- Secure and encrypted to protect your privacy
- Retrieve lost files easily, on-demand over the Internet
Finally, Online Backup Made SimpleAffordable Data Protection
– Carbonite can backup the irreplaceable files on your Mac/PC.Automatic Backup
– No schedules to set, no backup jobs to run; Carbonite automatically updates your Mac/PC backup whenever and wherever you’re connected to the Internet.Unlimited Storage
– With Carbonite’s Mac/PC backup product, you don’t have to worry about how much data you have — you can back up as much or as little as you’d like.Bandwidth Saver
– Carbonite’s Mac/PC backup product slows down when you’re actively using your Mac/PC so that it never interferes with your system’s performance.Easy Restore
– Carbonite makes it easy to restore files. Simply select any file or folder from the Carbonite panel in System Preferences and choose whether to restore it to its original location or to a new location.Restore Assistant
– Carbonite’s Restore Assistant can help move all your files to a new Mac/PC. Just log in to our website from your new Mac/PC and click “Restore” to download Carbonite and launch the Restore Assistant.
How Online Backup Works
Carbonite Online Backup installs a client software program on the user’s computer that operates continuously in the background. This client software automatically seeks out new and changed files on the user’s computer and backs them using block-level incremental backup. Each file is compressed and encrypted using a 448-bit Blowfish encryption before it is sent to remote servers on the Internet. Data is transmitted to the servers using a secure https link. The encrypted files are stored on 15-drive RAID6 storage arrays. The client software also provides de-duplication at the file level
Carbonite is designed to automatically backup all user-generated content including text documents, spreadsheets, financial documents, photos, music, etc. Specifically, on a Windows PC, Carbonite backs up everything in the Documents and Settings folder, including the desktop, favorites, and all other files except for temporary and log files. Any file or folder can be added to the default backup. On Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, System 7, System 8 and Windows 10, systems the backup software integrates tightly with Windows, adding green dots to the file icons of any backed up file. Adding or removing files from the backup is done using the right mouse button and the Windows context menus. Carbonite has promised support for Windows 7 and 8 and expects general availability by the time Microsoft releases Windows 10. For Intel-based Macs running OS 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard) and higher. Carbonite is controlled through the system preferences and using the control + click menu.How Carbonite Protects You
– Your computer is filled with irreplaceable files: emails, photos, music, business contacts and financials. Carbonite automatically and securely backs up the irreplaceable contents of your computer for one flat fee per year no matter how much stuff you need to back up.A Small Program on Your Computer
– Carbonite installs a small software program on your computer that works quietly in the background looking for new and changed files to back up. It looks and feels like part of your computer, and is integrated with your desktop, so there’s nothing new to learn.Completely Secure
– Carbonite takes data privacy and security very seriously. We encrypt your files twice before backing them up securely off-site, using the same encryption techniques that banks use. Files remain encrypted at our secure data centers, so only you can see them.Everything is Automatic
– When your computer is idle, Carbonite automatically backs up new and changed files. You don’t have to do anything! When you’re using your computer, Carbonite goes to sleep so it will never slow down your computer or Internet connection.Get Your Files Back with a Few Clicks
– With Carbonite, restoring files is quick and easy. If you accidentally delete or otherwise lose some of your files, it takes just a few clicks from your desktop to get them back. If your computer is damaged, stolen or “just dies” and you lose all your files, you can easily restore them to a new computer. If you need further assistance or have any questions, Call Us 24/7 Toll Free at: (877) 215-1719
. We will provide you with the best possible assistance.